It is an incredible thing when a child accepts Christ as their Lord and Savior. But what comes next? And what if your child isn't really sure about the decision they made?
Rock of Salvation is a study that answers those questions! It's for kids who want to learn more about what salvation really means, and for those who are new believers. Wherever your child is on their spiritual journey, this study explains the hope, reassurance, and truth found in God's perfect salvation.
In this study, we will:
- Understand that accepting God’s truth is the only way to be saved
- Explore how salvation affects change in every part of our lives
- Discover the riches and blessings of salvation when you accept Jesus
- Find out how to get victory over sin and bear spiritual fruit
- Learn that sharing the Gospel with others is your mission after salvation
This Bible study is available in 5 age levels from pre-k through parent and is meant to be done individually, then discussed together. (More on our family Bible study model here)
Due to the extensive use of the "fun pack" stickers in the Pre-K Bible study, it is NOT available in digital format. We recommend you use the Primary level with this age group or purchase the softcover version.
Nothing will be mailed to you as this is a digital product. The Bible study fun pack does NOT come with the digital files. You can print off the file and staple it together. We like to use fun duct tape to secure the staples and keep them from poking.
If you'd like a softcover version instead of digital, please click here