Do your kids have the faith they need to stand strong?
Many kids today walk away from the faith because they never experienced Scripture personally. They know the stories of the Bible, but they don't have a clear understanding of how they fit into God's plan, or how it applies to them.
God's Story New Testament Bible Study helps kids understand the Gospel by showing how the entire Bible fits together into one big redemptive story. It gives history, context, and purpose to their faith, and most importantly, points kids to relationship with Jesus.
In this 5-week study of the New Testament, families will:
- Learn how each book in the New Testament tells the story of the Gospel
- Learn life application lessons from each book of the New Testament
- Read and study Scripture to help kids personalize, defend, and consider their faith
- Discover God’s calling and purpose for their life inside of the Gospel
- Gain victory over sin through the power of Jesus
This Bible study is available in 5 age levels from pre-k through parent and is meant to be done individually then discussed together. (More on our family Bible study model here.)
Due to the extensive use of the "fun pack" stickers in the Pre-K Bible Study, it is NOT available in digital format. We recommend you use the Primary level with this age group or purchase the softcover version.
Nothing will be mailed to you as this is a digital product. You can print off the file and staple it together. We like to use fun duct tape to secure the staples and keep them from poking.
The Bible study fun pack does NOT come with the digital version.
If you'd like a softcover version instead of digital, please click here.