The journal is divided into 5 sections:
1. My Job as a Sibling is a review of your job and will serve as helpful information to fall back on when you need reminders. Do this section first before doing any of the pages in this book.
2. Sibling Scripture is a collection of the best Bible verses for helping you to become a better sibling. These are meant to be colored as you meditate on and memorize them. Do one of these pages per week once you start the sibling challenge to help you stay focused.
3. Journal will help you think through some of the biggest problems we face as siblings. Do one of these pages every so often, especially on days when you struggle.
4. Sibling Challenge is the part of this book that will help you grow the most. After you have completed section 1, go ahead and begin working on the challenge. Each page is designed to cover one week and help you really focus in on serving and loving your siblings. There is also a place to record your thoughts and results for the week.
5. Resources is the place to come when you need ideas. You'll find lists of information you can use to help you with your goal of serving and loving your siblings.